On Oct. 15th I started by covering the portion of the top of the wing around where the holes for the wing bolt down bolts are, seen above. For simplicity I ran the yellow right to the trailing edge of the wing. Once covered I cut out the fabric covering the holes.
After that I started covering the ailerons, specifically I just got a single tip of one of them done. This is a very meticulous task due to all the angles. On this one I folded the edges around to the flush surface, which I’m not please about so for the next 3 ends I plan to wrap the edges around and then fold down the bigger pieces onto the top and bottom of the aileron.
In order to do all the folding a lot of cuts are required for all the corners. You can count them in the image. Looking at making at least 5 cuts. Sometimes an additional cut or two are required if one or two are off or the covering is being obstinate.