Wednesday the wing was flipped over and we went through the same process as last time to get the two pieces of sheeting on.
The only difference was in the prep work as we started by sanding off and/or cutting of with the utilizity knife any glue that oozed through from the other side. The other thing is prior to this session I sawed off the major excess sheeting from the one end. I did it similarly, seen in the featured image above, on both ends since where we put the butt joint this time there was a fair bit of excess hanging off both ends of the wing.
That makes this post a short one and you can see how the wing was left weighted down while the glue dried.